Sage Payroll is an online Payroll solution meant for small to medium size businesses. Through this software, Admin user can pay to their candidate by DD, paycards or company-generated checks.
A user can print as well as email the employee pay slips, let’s have a brief view for this proves.
To Select a Pay Slip Template-
A user can select various templates to use for the employee payslips. However, there are only three to choose from.
- Open Sage Payroll on your laptop.
- Go to Settings and then select Payslip Settings.
- Now, Click change Template and then choose the template of your choice.
- Select the Save button.
To See Pay Slips-
If you wish to check the employee payslips while a pay run then, it can be viewed as:
- Continue the pay run until the Confirm stage.
- Go to Payslip link beside the required employee name.
- This will open a PDF browser where you can check the slips for your employees.
- Process the pay run normally until you see a new window.
- Now, perform any one of the following steps after going to Employee Pay Breakdown section:
- Select the PDF option beside the name of the employee for which you wish to print the slip.
- Give a print command or save it to your desktop.
To Send the Pay Slips Over Email-
- Navigate to Employees and select the relevant name of the candidate.
- Select Edit button and then enter the employee’s email address.
- Type the email details for the candidate and then the password. Click Save.
This is all how you can adjust the settings. For more details, contact our experts and ask them your queries, problems and any technical error that you are facing. We promise to solve your issues as early as possible with the highest level of satisfaction. Call us at Sage Support Australia phone number +61 388205003 and avail our instant assistance at any time whenever you want.